Phantom Login : ACcount Phantom
Phantom is one of the most popular Solana crypto wallets. It is the go-to tool to store, buy, send, and receive SPL tokens (SPL vs ERC20 tokens). Hence, it is also a tool to use to authenticate Solana users. Like MetaMask, Phantom is also available as a mobile application and a browser extension. That way, users can choose their preferred option. However, as far as developers go, using the browser extension option tends to be the right choice. Currently, Phantom supports Chrome, Brave, Firefox, and Edge:
Furthermore, these are the key aspects of Phantom:
If you are interested in rolling up your sleeves and following our lead to take on the upcoming example project, make sure to download your Phantom wallet now. Just visit the official Phantom website (phantom.app) and follow the on-site instructions.
We are happy to have you join us as we take on our example project. To get the most out of the following sections, we encourage you first to read the content and then go through it again, only this time to take action yourself. We will use Phantom, Moralis, and Visual Studio Code (VSC) as tools. As such, we recommend getting these tools ready before moving forward.
1. Keep your computer connected with the internet connection
2. Open the browser on which you want to add Phantom Extension
3. Navigate to the site
4. From the top-right corner, look for the ‘Add to browser’ button
5. On this page, choose the ‘Add to Chrome’ option and click on it
6. Now, wait for a while, the extension file be installed on your browser
After passing the above steps, your browser will be turned into a crypto wallet. In case you are looking to use the mobile version of the then you need to visit the App or Play Store to install its mobile application on your Android/iOS device.
1. Launch the browser on which you have added the Phantom extension
2. Now, you need to open the extension by clicking on its icon
3. Get to the ‘’ button and click on it
4. Choose a new password for your crypto wallet
5. Type it again in the next field to confirm it
Things you need to set up Phantom Wallet
Before moving forward, decide the device on which you are comfortable using Phantom. You can use your Android or iOS device and Windows or MacOS device to trade with Phantom. Once you choose the device, connect it with an active internet connection. After setting up the internet on your device, you need to find and install the Phantom app or browser extension. You do not need to provide your details to set up your account and you can easily create your Phantom account by keeping your identity anonymous.